Comar manufactures its films using blown technology and granulated raw materials. Raw materials are stored in silos and automatically conveyed to the production lines using a pneumatic conveying system.
Production lines are fed using computerized gravimetric systems that manage recipes which are checked during each single weighing.
Each line has automatic control to check geometric parameters.
Technical dimension specifications for the production lines:
- mono and coextruded 3-layer films up to a maximum width of 3,300 mm.
- thicknesses from 10 to 250 μm – reels with outside diameters up to 1,200 mm.
- 7/9-layer barrier films with solutions using PE-PP-PA-PS-EVOH-PET,
etc, up to maximum 2,400 mm widths and thicknesses from 30 to 250 μm – reels with outside diameters up to 1,200 mm.
1) Production scrap and waste are not re-used in the production process. They are immediately collected and sent for complete recycling or for alternative products.
2) The production environment is pressurized to prevent entry by insects and is systematically subject to hygiene control. Access is regulated using air-lock systems.